HC/HR Driver with Forklift
Advertiser: Toll People - PerthMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Oct 2018
- Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Road Transport
As a HC/HR Driver with Forklift, you will be the face of Toll Group and have outstanding HC/HR driving skills and a strong customer-service focus!
You will be working in a time-critical and fast-paced environment whilst adhering to all safety practices.
These roles will commence immediately for the right Drivers on this very busy site.
You will be responsible for:
- Conducting pre-starts on trucks
- Transporting a high amount of general freight with pick-up's and deliveries within the Kalgoorlie area in a time-sensitive delivery period
- Following all OH&S regulations and furthering the safety culture
Successful candidates will have:
- Current and unrestricted HC/HR as well as Forklift licence
- Minimum two years HC or HR driving experience in a high volume loading/unloading and ugly freight environment
- Current Commercial Vehicle Drivers Medical
- Worksafe Fatigue Management certificate
- Proof of Working Rights - valid Passport and/or Birth Certificate
- Excellent knowledge of Kalgoorlie and surrounding areas is essential
- Reliability and flexibility for on call/casual shifts
- Current National Police Clearance (obtained within the last six months)
- Strong customer service focus at all times
- A responsible driving history and two excellent references
- A happy, can-do attitude!
In return, we offer successful candidates the following benefits:
- Safe working environment
- Above award wages
- Superannuation paid at 13.75%
- Learning, development and ongoing training to ensure you succeed
If you meet all of the above criteria, we would like to hear from you at the earliest opportunity. Recruitment will commence immediately.
Toll People are Australia’s most recognised provider of Transport, Logistics, Supply Chain and Warehouse staff. Whilst we service the Toll Group, we also service hundreds of external clients and partners, offering complete recruitment solutions from permanent and executive recruitment, business support recruitment to flexible labour and award-winning training and development programs.