Lead Generator - TelemarketingPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Oct 2018
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Sales - Outbound
CBD fringe location - Minutes from public transport
Lead generation is responsible for booking qualified B2B appointments for our Business Development team to attend. You will be identifying new business opportunities, from our database while updating prospect details and other data sources.
The role on offer is a full time position with no weekend work or rosters.
- Minimum 12 months experience in a telemarketing or appointment setting role or if you don't have experience, you'd better be keen and willing to impress!
- Ability to hit and exceed KPIs
- Strong sales/persuasion skills and excellent phone manner
- Great attention to detail
- Great time management
- Proficient computer skills
- Great telephone manner
- Able to handle pressure of calls
- Available for an immediate start
- Most importantly, self motivated and you can work hard with minimal supervision
Ideally, you possess the qualities and strengths as follow:
- Be driven by targets
- Want to earn uncapped commissions
- Be a team player and solo success
- You are totally self-motivated, resilient to rejection
- Focused on winning
- Optimistic, positive and friendly attitude
- Goal orientated both professionally and personally.
What's in it for you?
- Central location, minutes from public transport
- 4 weeks annual leave + public holidays
- A dedicated, continuous training program
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles
This is a full time role with hours between 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday (Scheduled breaks and lunch are included).
If you meet the above criteria and you're looking for an exceptional opportunity we encourage you to apply.