RTO Receptionist – Immediate Start
Advertiser: Australian Business SchoolMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Oct 2018
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $40,000 - $44,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
About the business
Australian Business School, a CRICOS provider in Brisbane’s CBD, specialises in Business & Management, Digital Media, Community Services, and ELICOS English Language courses, catering primarily for international students on student visa.
About the role
Your role is to provide high-quality customer service to all current and prospective international and domestic students, staff, agents and suppliers. Your role will actively support the RTO Administrator, and support and report to, the Director of Studies.
This is a full-time role starting with induction and handover in the week starting Monday 22 October, and commencing on a sole basis from Monday 29 October. Please do not apply if you are not available to start from these dates.
On a day-to-day basis your role will include, but is not limited to:
- providing customer services at reception from 8:00am to 4:00pm daily
- answering face-to-face enquiries
- making, responding to and redirecting phone calls
- emailing and texting students
- providing initial advice to students on enrolment and progress matters
- printing, photocopying, word-processing and filing
- ordering supplies and resources
- assisting the Administrator as required with any enrolment matters
- receiving and distributing student assessment submissions
- entering data in the student management system
- accurately processing, managing and archiving student files and records
- effectively managing paperwork to/from trainers
- monitoring photocopier maintenance and supplies
- taking responsibility for the tidiness and cleanliness of reception, student common areas and noticeboards
- other tasks as requested by the Administrator and Director of Studies.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Welcoming, friendly, smiling disposition and personality
- Professional and courteous interpersonal and telephone skills
- Professional and tidy business clothing and grooming
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience and proficiency with RTO student management systems
- Ability to multi-task in a busy office environment
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail
- Calm and collected under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team and to work autonomously when required.
- Demonstrated experience, providing effective and efficient customer service and administrative services
- Previous experience in a similar role in an RTO – three years or more is preferred
- Proficiency and confidence with a student management system
- Proficiency with office technology
- Available for an immediate start from the given dates
- Fluency in a language other than English will be highly regarded.
Thank you for your interest. Applications will be viewed on receipt. Please upload your resume and cover letter (pdfs only), outlining your suitability for the role and demonstrating that you meet the selection criteria.
Please do not apply if you are unable to satisfy the selection criteria 1 to 5 – your application will not be considered.
RTO Provider 32244