Skin care production assitance
Advertiser: My Skincare Manufacturer Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Oct 2018
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Production, Planning & Scheduling
About the business
About My Skin Care Manufacturer
My Skincare Manufacturer Pty Ltd and it's showcase company Kirra Pty Ltd, has successfully operated since 2009 providing high quality pure natural skincare that does not contain harmful synthetic or chemical components and preservatives. Our mission is to create and promote truly natural skincare with a commitment to protecting the environment in which we operate.
We are currently seeking Process & Production Workers to assist in our Australian owned company based in Rutherford, Hunter Valley. The successful candidates should be available to work flexible hours between 8am-4pm.
About the role
- Filling and packaging of Skin Care Products
- Operating Semi-Automatic Filling and Sealing Machines
- Packing food products on a production line
- Repetitive manual handling up to 20kg
- General ad hoc duties & cleaning
- Applying Labels by Hand for small production items
- Packing the finished skin Care products for shipment
- Working as a team on a production line in a fast-paced environment
Benefits and perks
We offer flexible working hours.
Skills and experience
- Presentable with a good work ethic and high attention to detail
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Flexible availability and flexibility to work on a casual basis for various shifts Monday to Friday
- Have a sound understanding of OH&S policies and procedures
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- If you are interested in the above role and meet our criteria, please click the 'apply now' button!
- Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.