FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
Advertiser: Tynte FlowersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Oct 2018
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Tynte Flowers is a leader and innovator in the floristry and retail industry. Tynte embodies beauty and class. We are passionate about making the shopping experience as memorable and as easy as possible. We take pride in our products but more importantly we take care of our Staff and our Customers.
Tynte are recognised for the highest quality products and personalised service. Tynte currently employs over 40 Team Members. Our Hindmarsh Studio is the headquarters for Floristry, our Call Centre, Despatch, Goods Inwards and Administrative teams. Tynte’s flagship store is located in North Adelaide.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join Tynte Flowers as Finance and Administration Assistant. This is a Part Time (15.2 hours over 2-3 days) 12 month Fixed Term Contract covering maternity leave. Based at our Hindmarsh Office the successful candidate will be required to work Monday and Wednesday with flexibility on start and finish times.
About the role
Directly reporting to the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Payroll for all employees – weekly basis
- Contractor Payments
- Bank Reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable
- Set up any new staff in MYOB, updating and maintaining employee records
- Maintain confidential records for all employees, including employment declarations and tax file numbers
- Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries
- Payroll reporting to meet internal and statutory obligations
- Data entry
- General administration responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Good organisational and time management skills including an ability to work in a small team environment with competing priorities.
- Experienced in all facets of payroll
- Well-developed skills in Microsoft Office
- Experience with the MYOB
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and collaborative workplace surrounded by beautiful flowers and creative and committed people. The Tynte Team prides itself in working within a culture of participative democracy where we value initiative, effort & dependability.
How to apply
Immediate start is desirable however negotiable for the right person.
If you believe you are the Finance/Admin Star we are searching for please send your resume and cover letter that addresses the skills and experience required to email@example.com by 5pm October 22nd 2018.