office administration and response officer
Advertiser: sky solar energy pty ltdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Oct 2018
- $40,000 - $44,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We are national solar company who trading in South Australia since 2012. As the growth of the company, we need 2 new team members to join us to achieve new goal!
We need office manager and executive assistant to the General Manager. You must be a self starter with have laser clear focus, be extremely switched on and be able to co-ordinate complex tasks and functions.
These are the ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND TRAITS
Prior experience and able to prove you can effectively communicate, manage and motivate a team of people
- Have great sense of empathy
- Extremely well organized and focused in your every move
- Ability to Multi task and handle intense pressure
- Top negotiation skills
- Chirpy and able to bring a burst of energy every time you walk into the room
- Good understanding and processing of technical information
- Excellent grammar and command of the English language written and spoken
- Firm grasp of social media concepts
Your MISSIONS are to:
- Supporting sales consultants and being the "Go-To" person for any technical or administrative queries
- Creating increased efficiency and streamlining the sales process through improved processes
- Actively manage press strategies for public relations
- Provide solutions to customers in line with company's guidelines and expectations
- Answer the phones and organize the jobs
- Degree or advanced diploma business administration
- Minimum of 2 years plus in a customer service related managerial role
This is a Full Time position and you must be flexible in your working hours.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.