Advertiser: Infin8 CareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Nov 2018
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Aged Care
Infinite Aged Care is a leading aged care provider in the Australian market providing a holistic, innovative and resident-centred approach to aged care. The group has five residential aged care facilities in Adelaide and three currently under construction in Queensland. With a strong team of 550 employees, Infinite Aged Care is fast developing a footprint through the rest of Australia during a rapid growth stage. Over 900 beds are planned to be delivered across South East Queensland, all due to open to residents before May 2019. It is an incredibly exciting phase for the business and a fun and rewarding place to be!
We are currently inviting Registered Nurse applications for:
• Full Time positions
• Part Time positions
• Casual positions
• AM/PM and Night shifts available
It is essential you are qualified, understand the residential aged care environment and that you have a high level of empathy and compassion for our residents.
• Possess a compassionate, caring and supportive nature
• You must have a high level of empathy and compassion for the aged
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent clinical documentation practice
• Excellent time management and organisational skill
• Be committed in ongoing clinical excellence to providing the highest standard of care & support
• Display a relationship centred approach to care and supervision
• Great understanding of care planning and evaluation documentation
• Current AHPRA registration
• Current police check
We can provide a supportive team culture and a great opportunity for work life balance with your shift allocations.
If you would like to be part of our leading team and have a passion for aged care please apply with a resume & cover letter outlining your skills and experience, why you are passionate about joining Infinite Care, and how you can add value to our organisation. Please indicate in your cover letter your preferred employment status and fortnightly hours of work.
Due to high application volumes, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Note: The successful candidate will be required to provide a National Police Check in accordance with Infinite employment and security conditions and provide evidence of current AHPRA nursing registration. Please note to apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia.