- Job Listing Date
- 23 Nov 2018
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
Brisbane’s first dedicated airport hotel. This four and a half star hotel features 157 guest rooms, 6 meeting rooms, Restaurant & Bar, a rooftop lap pool, gymnasium and sauna.
We are currently recruiting for part time Food and Beverage Attendants to join our fun and dynamic team at Novotel Brisbane Airport.
As a Food & Beverage attendant you will be responsible for creating a professional impression for the hotel through Catalina Restaurant and Bar, In Room Dining and Banqueting.
- Ensure all guests expectations are met and exceeded.
- You will have a focus on providing exceptional customer service.
- Prepare and serve all beverages and food service.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Provide consistent and professional service levels at all times.
- Effective communication with fellow team members focusing on the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items on the menu.
- The ability to recommend food and beverage combinations and up-sell alternatives.
Successful applicants will:
- Hold a Current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate.
- Be flexible in working variable shifts over 7 days, including weekends & public holidays.
- Have comprehensive food & beverage knowledge.
- Have coffee/barista and a la carte service experience.
- Demonstrate accuracy in order taking and understanding sequence of service.
- Be able to multi task and work well in a busy restaurant environment
In you application please specify your preference for full time or casual role.
We thank all interested parties in advance for their application, however only successful applicants will be contacted.