Structural Engineer - Brisbane
Advertiser: Milanovic Neale Consulting EngineersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Oct 2018
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Civil/Structural Engineering
Milanovic Neale Consulting Engineers is a progressive, mid-sized structural and civil engineering consultancy based in Brisbane. We are a multi-disciplinary firm offering a complete package of engineering and project management services to a diverse client base representing a broad range of industry sectors.
Visit www.mnce.com.au for more information.
Our Woolloongabba office seeks an experienced Structural Engineer able to undertake detailed design on a wide variety of projects to join our growing team.
Our ideal applicant will hold a Bachelor Degree in Engineering, have 7+ years of experience and will be able to:
- Undertake detailed engineering design, undertake site inspections and prepare reports.
- Represent the Company at meetings with the Client, other professionals and suppliers.
- Coordinate work with other members of the project team, and plan and manage their work to meet project deliverables.
- Maintain project efficiency while working across multiple small to medium scale projects simultaneously.
- Use suitable structural analysis methodologies and tools for designs of varying complexities, including analysis software (Spacegass, Inducta, Strand7, RCSlabs & RC Building).
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of the design and detailing of structures including reinforced concrete, structural steel, timber, masonry elements.
- Demonstrate general computer and IT skills, and be competent in the use of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
Our preferred candidate will demonstrate advanced design skills to effectively identify and resolve complex engineering problems, understand and manage expectations and set and meet priorities.
A high level of communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise efficiently with third parties, including clients, will be highly considered. The ability to work independently with minimum supervision and in a cooperative team environment is essential.
What's On Offer?
- A permanent full-time role with attractive salary to reflect the abilities and experience of the selected candidate.
- An excellent team environment with great company culture.
- The opportunity to work on broad variety of commercial, industrial and residential building projects.
- A personalized training and development plan and career progression opportunities.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not contact us if you are a recruitment agency.