Podiatrist Full-time or Part-time Brisbane
Advertiser: DimpleMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Nov 2018
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Other
Dimple has a busy, vibrant and positive team culture. Along with the amazing benefits and the comfort of knowing you have a secure source of income, our podiatrists thrive incorporating Dimple values in their day to day work. We value diversity, celebrate our elders and have fun in the workplace.
Check out our video to get a real sense of what it's like to work for Australia's leading mobile healthcare provider:
We are seeking people who have:
- A passion for making a difference and a commitment to ensuring both wellbeing of every resident.
- Tertiary Qualification in Podiatry and current AHPRA registration.
- Current National Police Clearance valid for Aged Care/ Vulnerable People.
- Own Transport and current driver's license
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and time management skills.
- Ability to work both autonomously and with a team.
- Technology savvy person able to navigate and use modern apps and software.
- Based in and around Brisbane or surrounding region, or willing to relocate to Brisbane.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Provide comprehensive podiatry assessments and treatments to residents living within aged care facilities on a 6-8 week cycle.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with residents, families, staff and other multi-disciplinary professionals in order to provide exemplary customer service to our clients.
- Utilize and manage the on-line Client Management System to record notes and activity. (iPad provided)
- All equipment and stock provided
- Required to do one regional trip in the 6-8 week schedule (overnight and meal allowance is provided and accommodation is paid and arranged for you).
ABOUT THE REWARD
Our commitment to you:
- Competitive salary packages
- Paid development days, roadshows, annual conferences and CPD arranged for you
- Comprehensive administration and operations team that arrange schedules and takes care of Medicare/DVA claiming.
- Opportunities to work with experienced mentors or become one yourself
- Opportunities to pursue career pathways into clinical, management or other business streams
- Quarterly $75 health hit allowance to keep yourself healthy
- Company covered Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Transfer your employment to any state/ territory for a secondment when there is an opportunity.
Inspiring our people to feel their work has more meaning than 'just a job' goes to the very heart of Dimple. We continually invest in building and maintaining a great collaborative company culture. It's why our people are with us for years. We are motivated to be the best in what we do, not through ego, but through the knowledge that in our field if we are the best, we bring a little bit of joy to the lives of the people we touch.
We keep on the right course by living our values of do right, be loved and go beyond - when we live by these we know we can make a real difference to the lives of others every day. If you aspire to be part of something great and a valued member of a team challenging the norm of healthcare service delivery, this is the role for you.
Dimple is part of Zenitas Healthcare Limited, an ASX listed company providing a range of allied health, home care and general practitioner services throughout Australia.
Apply today if you share our vision to deliver quality care that shines!
Send your Resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies please