Advertiser: Jobs StatewideMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Attractive base salary + super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Sales - Outbound
Email: Please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
Are you bored?
Would you like a new challenge every day?
Are you disciplined enough to work within a structure in a fast-paced environment?
If so, Jobs Statewide has a new challenge for you in recruitment.
Jobs Statewide is currently seeking individuals to pursue recruitment consultant positions within the company. This role involves managing and servicing both existing and new employers to ensure their recruitment needs are met promptly.
What you will be doing:
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with local and national employers
- Making a high volume of cold calls
- Acquiring job vacancies
- Building your own portfolio of employers and managing them
- Providing excellent customer service over the phone
- Achieving results through working within a strong structure
- Meeting KPI’s and employment outcomes for our candidates
What we can do for you:
We can provide the opportunity for you to put your passion, discipline and desire to succeed into action and look forward to the possibility of rapid career progression.
We offer two weeks comprehensive training at the commencement of your employment and as a Jobs Statewide employee you will be invited to participate in our development program to enhance your performance and identify your leadership qualities.
Base salary + super $50,000-$54,999
Mon-Fri Full-time permanent role
If you are looking for a new challenge then we want to hear from you! Please submit your application today by pressing the 'Apply Now' button below or by emailing email@example.com
Confidential enquiries can be made to the HR department on 08 8216 9226.