- Job Listing Date
- 4 Dec 2018
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Construction, Other
Verifact is a Traffic Management Company with Depots across South East Queensland. With over 700 personnel throughout Australia, Verifact is dedicated to the safety and protection of our clients and the public. Due to recently being awarded the Brisbane City Council Traffic Control contract, Verifact are currently seeking Traffic Controllers to join our team in the Brisbane Area.
Essential Skills Required:
- Experience working with Brisbane City Council advantageous;
- RIIOHS205A - Control Traffic with Stop/Slow Bat;
- RIIOHS302A - Implement Traffic Management Plan;
- Must have a current White Card;
- Hold a Current Manual Drivers Licence/ Access to own Transport;
- Knowledge and appreciation of OH&S;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Must be able to work unsupervised;
- Effective communication skills with ability to liaise with clients and members of the public;
- Must be Physically fit;
- Prior Traffic Control Experience (Desirable); &
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm Culture.
In return we offer:
- Regular hours with our list of long-term contracts;
- Permanent part Time and Casual Opportunities;
- Take home Vehicles for committed and qualified employees;
- PPE and Equipment;
- A Good team of people with experienced mentors;
- Extra Weekend Shift when Available;
- Opportunity to progress; &
- Above award pay.
If you meet the above criteria, then we want to hear from you!
Please click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered. Please note ONLY applications with a Resume will be considered.