- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2018
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
COPE- Australia’s First Choice in Advanced Logistics
Australia's largest independent specialist "Sensitive Freight" carrier with depots in all capital cities and major centres. At COPE Sensitive Freight, it's our people that make all the difference. We have the trusted advisors and leading specialists in sensitive freight and live our values of trust, respect, integrity and passion. It is critical that complex freight movements are managed with care and this comes with creating the right team who have the right skills to meet our customer's needs. Our 500 employees take pride in delivering an exceptional customer experience and we are on the lookout for new staff who share our passion for transport and logistics.
Be different. Be smart. Work for COPE.
COPE Sensitive Freight is a vibrant and dynamically evolving company with a friendly culture and exciting work environment. A proud member of the Iconic Federal Group, we are looking for an engaging and energetic drivers that thrive on providing great customer outcomes. We are recruiting across a number of key verticals as we continue to grow our core business.
To be considered for the role you will need
- A current Medium Rigid (MR or greater) truck licence
- A strong work ethic
- Experience and good geographical knowledge of Melbourne
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Confidence in adapting to new technologies
- Great customer service skills
- Sorting, delivery and pick up of freight
- Scanning freight for Cope's track and trace system
- Developing and maintaining good relations with customers by providing great customer service
If you have the above skills and are looking something different to the usual delivery driver job, please send us your resume.
Positions are available for an immediate start so don't hesitate... apply now and secure your employment with Cope Sensitive Freight!!!
We value the contribution third parties can bring to the recruitment process but we're going it alone on this one, so we'd appreciate it if you'd just let us get on with it!