- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2018
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $25 - $29.99 per hour + super
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Reservations
The Australian Cruise Group is a diversified tourism and leisure business based in Sydney with investments in the Sydney Harbour cruise industry as well as in the tourism digital marketing space. Our company profile can be found here: http://www.australiancruisegroup.com.au
In this role you will be working alongside the Reservations team performing all of the reservations, front desk and phone sales functions. You will have the opportunity to grow within this company based on your merit!
- Customer service at front desk;
- Selling tickets across the counter;
- Handing out boarding passes;
- Answering phone calls;
- Any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time;
- 7 Day roster (10:30am – 7:30pm). Ability to work weekend is a MUST.
- Well presented - you are the face of the company;
- Well-spoken – fluent English;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to develop rapport with guests;
- HSC graduate (or equivalent) minimum;
Must be available for immediate start.