TRAINEE MANAGER, ADMINISTRATION
Advertiser: PAL SchoolMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Nov 2018
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- $30,000 - $49,999 plus 9.5% super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Office Management
About the business
ABOUT PAL BUDDHIST SCHOOL
As Australia's first and only Buddhist primary and high school, we are a pioneer school that aims at providing education that is open, honest and real. This occurs through our nurturing of a school culture that appreciates and respect the empirical humanistic values of wisdom, morality, diligence, compassion, kindness and appreciative joy. Staff, parents and students are encouraged to achieve both work/academic as well as spiritual growth.
Students are expected to cultivate respect and gratitude for the wise with a strong sense of self-discipline and personal commitment. The School endeavours to provide a very wholesome learning space for students, one that is guarded and continually guided by humanistic staff and parents. As such, we encourage applicants who are looking for a meaningful workplace where they can develop themselves professionally, personally, and spiritually. The applicant should have passion in helping others through a morally noble and committed leadership that is realised by personal experiences and practices.
About the role
Pal Buddhist School is looking to fill 2 positions of Trainee Manager, Administration. While experiences in School administration is an advantage, our school will provide the right candidate with training and guidance in School office management, administrative operations, and customer relations. You will report directly to our Deputy Principal, working on School office management and operations, business development, and nurturing relations with the school community, including families of our students, other staff, teachers, school volunteers and supporters.
Benefits and perks
Wage is negotiable up to $50,000 per annum plus Super Guarantee, and subject to review upon completion of the training period and confirmation as Manager, Administration.
Skills and experience
The applicant will also be required to provide a Working With Children Check clearance prior to commencement of work.
- Strong communicator,
- Excellent organisational skills and high self-discipline,
- Strong computer skills, including the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook),
- Experiences in customer service and people relations,
- Strong oral and written communication skills,
- Enjoy working with people and know the virtues needed when one reach out to help others,
- Have flexibility in working hours,
- Possesses a high degree of self-confidence,
- Can work well independently as well as in a team,
- Achievement oriented, possessing a strong sense in finding purpose in performing tasks.
The applicant is expected to have tertiary education - post-secondary school certificate, diplomas, or academic degree.