Part Time - Recruitment Administrator / Office Coordinator
Advertiser: Strikeforce Boilermakers & HireMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Nov 2018
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Recruitment - Internal
Strikeforce is a labour hire, site services company with a metal fabrication workshop. We supply a variety of trades and services across Western Australia to mine sites and metro workshops.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to support the day to day operations and provide administrative assistance to the Director. You will be joining our current part-time administrator for the first 1-2 months to then take over on a maternity leave cover.
This role is a maternity leave cover position until mid-late August 2019, with the possibility of an option to continue part time or full time employment for the right candidate.
The start date will be Monday 7th January 2019.
We are a small family run close-nit business and work in a friendly environment together.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- All administration involved with the high volume of blue collar recruitment and mobilisation to worksites
- Preparation of recruitment documents including contract creation
- Candidate screening, and reference checking as required
- Allocate manning in a timely manner ensuring all Client requests are filled
- Ensuring mobilisations are carried out in accordance with Client / Site requirements
- Organising pre-employment medicals and drug testing bookings
- Coordination of weekly timesheet collation
- Pro-active pooling of candidates for upcoming mobilisation requests
- Maintain and continually build relationships with internal and external stakeholders / contacts
- Updating company database & recruitment software
- Basic formatting of CVs and word processing
- Assist with preparing, writing, and placing advertisements with appropriate job boards
- Data entry, tracking of placements, management of files
- General office administration
- Possible assistance with MYOB for payroll and invoicing set up as required (ongoing training will be provided if this is required)
- Administration process development and implementation, as necessary
- Previous administrative experience, preferably in a fast pace environment
- Strong computer skills
- Experience in labour hire/recruitment an advantage
- Self-motivated and have the ability to perform well under pressure
- Be highly organised and task orientated
- Pedantic attention to detail
- Show initiative and have the ability to complete tasks without constant supervision
- To be comfortable with picking up the phone when you need something fast, not always relying on e-mail
- Excellent phone manner and interpersonal skills
- The ability to communicate in writing in a professional, yet friendly style
- MYOB experience an advantage
- OHS experience an advantage
- A sense of urgency and the ability to prioritise
- Flexible with a positive attitude and are able to take instructions
- Be available minimum 4 days a week –Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (9am-5pm)
*Please Note – there may be the option to increase hours to 5 days a week or full time for the right candidate
For the successful candidate, Strikeforce provides a friendly small business culture with an office location in Yanchep.
Please click to apply to this ad. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia