Marketing and Proposals Coordinator
Advertiser: Consolidated Power Projects Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Nov 2018
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Consolidated Power Projects (CPP) is an industry leader in high voltage (HV) power solutions. We specialise in the design, construction, commissioning and maintenance of HV infrastructure such as:
- Solar and wind farms; and
- Battery storage systems.
About the Role
In this role, you will be engaging with internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the company to coordinate, collate, review and submit bid, tender and EOI proposals.
Specifically, the role will include:
- Coordinating complex bids, tenders and EOIs from inception through to delivery
- Developing high quality desktop published documents
- Editing and proofreading documents
- Defining and collecting non-technical information
- Liaising with a diverse range of teams to capture and develop content as required
- Reviewing completed tenders to ensure quality and compliance
- Compiling company responses in line with company and client requirements
Ideally, you'll be a qualified marketing/communications professional with with strong interpersonal skills and proven bid coordinator experience working on large, complex bids.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience compiling, formatting and controlling contributions to large technical documents with multiple levels of complexity
- Experience in the preparation of engineering/construction quotation and bid documentation
- Sound understanding of bid processes including procurement, interpreting briefs and tendering protocols and deadlines
- Experience working with technical concepts/engineering services or construction related fields
- Experience at an advanced level in the Microsoft Office suite
- High-level verbal and written communication skills including ability to proof and edit content from others with a high level of attention to detail
- Highly organised with the ability to manage workloads and work under pressure to multiple tight deadlines
- Understanding of contracts and commercial requirements
Why join us?
As part of our team you can expect to be provided with challenging, interesting work and be supported to achieve your best.
We offer excellent working conditions together with a negotiable remuneration package depending on skills, experience and capabilities.
If you’re confident, have the knowledge and experience to fulfil this role then please apply now via the 'apply' button.
Applications close 16 December 2018.
We reserve the right to make an offer prior to the closing date.