ACCOUNT MANAGER/BOOKING AGENT
Advertiser: 123 Music Entertainment GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Dec 2018
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Negotiable (depending on experience)
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Agency Account Management
Creative Entertainment Agency is a global agency specialising in detailed strategies for our clients which include high profile international and Australian actors, artists, comedians and models, across PR activations, campaigns, major events and festivals . We develop and implement immersive consumer experiences by partnering with the people, places and platforms that shape the entertainment culture. Our suite of services includes celebrity programming, music, film, TV and sports partnerships, communications and brand experiences.
The team at CEA is a dynamic group, bringing together best-in-class expertise across entertainment & talent activations, paired with a strong understanding of intellectual property, brand building and effective marketing communications. This is a work hard, play hard environment where a true passion for entertainment are married with the desire to create success for our clients.
CEA is currently looking for a strong Account Manager who will assist in managing and growing significant, high-profile talent and brand agreements with strong organisational skills, knowledge of entertainment/brands and a strong interest in building strong relationships.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting individual client workstreams based on program and/or client needs..
This role will report into the Executive Director of CEA based in Melbourne’s CBD.
- Account manage contracts between clients.
- Provide day-to-day team support to the Executive Directors and Senior Account Manager.
- Lead the creation of, and maintain a variety of periodical client reporting documents as needed.
- Write, edit and proofread CEA materials ensuring quality and consistency, with the ability to deliver client facing documents.
- Liaise with the Administrative Coordinator on a daily basis to ensure all worksheets and invoicing requirements are up-to-date.
- Create and maintain trusting relationships with internal team, clients and other stakeholders.
- Proactively look for opportunities to streamline workflows and ability to put forward thoughtful solutions to implement.
- Manage program budgets alongside Executive Directors including the tracking of all incidentals across programs.
- Stay on top of industry news and trends to recommend new opportunities to the team and clients.
- Help maintain team morale high with a positive attitude – finding the opportunity in every challenge.
- At least 2 years of relevant agency experience in either music, lifestyle, digital or communications.
- A knowledge of the social/digital space as well as influencer marketing including but not limited to influencer/talent search and acquisition, content development and management of social platform ins and outs.
- Demonstrated ability in contract management and taking responsibility for multiple projects.
- Demonstrated ability to complete tasks in a timely manner based on pre-set deadlines.
- Strong and consistent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Willingness to wear whatever ‘hat’ is necessary to ensure team and client success.
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement of marketing skills; set and pursue goals.
- Demonstrates behaviours consistent with our company’s values, Code of Conduct and Company Policies.
Please apply with your covering letter with your C.V. (applications without a cover letter will not be considered)
Applications close 30 December 2018.