Advertiser: DimpleMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Nov 2018
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Other
Want to be part of a great culture with the flexibility to work the hours that suit you?
Dimple needs an experienced and passionate Podiatrist for an immediate opportunity in Adelaide on an ongoing part-time or full-time basis. We'd love you to join our growing national team of engaged practitioners who deliver care that shines to elders in residential aged care facilities.
You'll enjoy independence in the role as you apply your sound clinical reasoning and treatment skills to achieve desired outcomes and improve the lives of residents.
With a young and vibrant culture, dedicated Support Hub, great benefits, and values shining through in our day-to-day actions - what more could you ask for?
We are seeking people who have:
- A passion for making a difference. A commitment to ensuring both the emotional and physical well being of every resident.
- Tertiary Qualification in Podiatry and current AHPRA registration.
- Current National Police Clearance valid for Aged Care/ Vulnerable People.
- Own Transport and current driver's license
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to work both autonomously and be a team player.
- Technology savvy person able to navigate and use modern apps and software.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Provide comprehensive podiatry assessments and treatments to residents living within aged care facilities on a 6-8 week cycle.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with residents, families, staff and other multi-disciplinary professionals in order to provide exemplary customer service to our clients.
- Utilise and manage our online system. (iPad provided).
- All equipment and consumables provided
- Required to do one regional trip in the 6-8 week schedule (overnight and meal allowance is provided and accommodation is paid and arranged for you!)
ABOUT THE REWARD
- A competitive salary package.
- Paid development days, roadshows, annual conferences, and CPD arranged for you.
- Comprehensive administration and operations team that arrange schedules, claims all the Medicare/DVA on your behalf and is there to support you as you build on your career.
- Opportunities to work with experienced mentors or become one yourself.
- Opportunities to pursue multiple career pathways into clinical, management or into our other business streams.
- Quarterly $75 health hit allowance to keep yourself healthy.
- Company covered Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Transfer your employment to any state/ territory for a secondment if we are hiring.
Apply Now through Seek if you share our vision – to change the way the world values and celebrates elders and if you want to deliver quality care that shines!
Alternatively, send your cover letter and Resume to email@example.com
No Recruitment Agencies Please.