Senior Financial Planner
Advertiser: Simmons Livingstone & AssociatesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Nov 2018
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Financial Planning
We are a top performing Accounting and Financial Planning business with several locations across Australia. We are looking for a Senior Financial Planner to join our Newcastle office.
With a diverse client base and young energetic staff culture. We provide personalised wealth management strategies that are specifically designed and created to assist our clients to achieve their financial lifestyle goals.
We focus first and foremost on top quality customer service and simple, but effective financial advice. We have a well-oiled back office team, and your job will be to help continue our organic growth through bringing new clients into the business, networking with referral partners, and leveraging from existing relationships. Due to a mixture of organic growth and acquisition within the business, our client is seeking an experienced Financial Planner to hit the ground running.
As a Financial Planner, you are responsible for ensuring to deliver a quality service to your clients. You are required to take on a holistic approach and develop a strong rapport with your client to develop simple but effective plans to help improve their situation. This involves reviewing financial situations, assets, cash flows etc. With the our back office support, you can implement recommendations to suit the client.
We will provide full back office support ranging from Administration, Client Services Officers and Paraplanning.
Our process is structured in a way that gives you as much time as possible to be network building and client facing.
We expect our candidates to be motivated, and ready to hit the ground running.
- 5+ years Experience in Financial Planning
- Must have a Degree in Commerce or Business with the appropriate Financial Planning requirements to be RG 146.
- Experience in Xplan is preferred but not vital.
- Outstanding communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to help continue to grow your own skills as a person and as a Planner
- Work with a well established Accounting and Financial Planning Business
- Opportunity to develop your skills in Financial Planning
- Friendly and supportive team
- Attractive Salary to reflect level of experience.
If this sounds like you please send your resume along with covering letter by Friday 14th December 2018.