Graduate Role - Assistant Governance, Risk and Compliance Consultant
Advertiser: CompliSpace Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2018
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Management & Change Consulting
About the Company
CompliSpace helps over 500,000+ students, more than 50,000 teachers, and over 1 million parents and carers every day. We also assist financial institutions including ASX listed entities and work with some of Australia’s leading Not-For-Profit organisations by making sure that they are working within their legal frameworks and requirements. By employing the highest calibre of people who are passionate about helping people, we strive to keep our clients safe, providing them with a complete Governance, Risk, Compliance and Policy Management solution. We take the worry out of meeting legal obligations. We know when there is a change in policy or an update in regulations and we update our clients accordingly. If clients need assistance with the functionality of their service, we’re here to help. Our products and platforms are essential to what we do, but our people are what sets us apart. We are dedicated and committed to the work that we do and we make a difference to people’s lives every day.
We are currently experiencing rapid growth (particularly in the Education sector) and require the services of an Assistant GRC Consultant in Perth.
About the Role
The role of Assistant GRC Consultant sits within the company's Operations Team and works closely with other business Consultants in assisting with project management and implementation of our service.
As an Assistant GRC Consultant, your primary function will be to assist with various client projects. In particular, you will:
- Work closely with internal business consultants during the implementation process for new clients to ensure all steps in the Project Plan are completed in a timely manner;
- Collate client documents/materials and complete internal operational checklists during the project planning stage of implementation;
- Set up the CompliSpace platform for new clients and tailoring to individual client branding and requirements;
- Web enable content and continuous updating of content for individual client sites;
- Customise content for individual client sites and complete any enhancement requests;
- Tailor and prepare module content for clients;
- Provide administrator training for clients on CompliSpace technology;
- Assist clients with the introduction and roll out of the CompliSpace platform to their employees, including the preparation of launch presentations and materials;
- Act as a support/help desk to clients by phone or email, responding to inquiries in a timely and efficient manner and helping and instructing users on our technology platform's capabilities while adhering to internal processes;
- Update existing clients' policies with modifications required due to updates in legislation;
- Assist with the documentation of CompliSpace operations processes and procedures, including the preparation, maintenance and continuous improvement of system user guides and operational checklists;
- Record any feedback or complaints from clients in a timely manner and provide reports to management.
To be considered for the role you will require:
- High attention to detail;
- Exceptional organisational skills and a willingness to take initiative and ownership of any task allocated;
- The ability to complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner;
- Excellent communication skills. You will be required to utilise your written skills to deliver error free content to our clients, and your excellent verbal skills will ensure that you can provide training and an effective help desk function to our clients.
- Computer literacy is a must. Experience with an online Content Management System would be ideal. Alternatively, you must be very comfortable working with a variety of technology solutions. We are currently using JIRA, Confluence, and Agile Management to manage our diverse tasks and workflows.
- An ability to learn and adapt quickly to a changing environment.
In short, we are seeking someone who takes pride in their work, is happy to undertake all tasks thrown their way and can provide effective support to our team. There is opportunity for progression to client relationship management, business consulting or other roles within CompliSpace for the right candidate.
By working at CompliSpace you can be part of a team that makes a difference in people's lives. We help schools provide a protected and secure environment for all students and staff and a nurture a child safe culture.