Quantitative Market Researcher | Research Manager
Advertiser: Conjoint.lyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Nov 2018
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $100,000 - $120,000 plus super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Market Research & Analysis
Conjoint.ly is on a mission to automate market research. We are a Sydney-based provider offering quantitative research services to big and small companies (mostly in USA and Europe). Through automation, we slash costs and increase speed for our clients, but maintain a human connection and high research quality. As we grow (in number of products that we offer and in clients' awareness of us), we need a passionate quantitative researcher to join our team.
This job wins over working for a normal market research firm for the following reasons:
- We aim not to do the same thing twice. If it needs to be repeated, we must automate it.
- We are recognised as experts in the research methods that we do and clients will listen to your advice.
- You will have opportunities for professional growth as fast as our operations grow.
Your role will not be limited to a single area and will include:
- Customer support and advice: Helping our users do the best market research on our platform, including consulting them via email and over the phone
- Research on projects commissioned by clients
- Marketing: Preparing marketing materials and case studies. Overseas trips will be required for conferences
- Passion for quantitative market research
- 3+ years of experience at a market research agency or in-house data science or insights function
- Excellent skills in:
- Statistics. For example, you must be able to explain to a client what Hierarchical Bayesian computation does (this is daily part of the job)
- Excel. Being able to make a client-friendly customised models (e.g., preference share simulators)
- Common market research methods (e.g., conjoint)
- Australian citizen or PR (strictly no temporary visas)
Application process will consist of the following stages:
- Learn more about us: www.conjoint.ly
- Submit your CV and cover letter on Seek
- Two or three interview rounds, including a phone interview, IQ tests, practical tasks in Excel and other software
- Reference checks
Please contact us for any questions about the role.