- Job Listing Date
- 16 Nov 2018
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
About the business and the role
BGL Corporate Solutions is a market leading supplier of Fintech Cloud Software, delivering beautiful cloud solutions to over 7,500 clients in 15 countries around the world.
Based in our Integrations Team, you will use your knowledge to develop software solutions that are focused on integration with external third-party providers and delivering efficient software practices.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and maintain BGL Software Applications utilising clean code principles.
- Develop BDD and automated Tests to improve development quality
- Take initiative in suggesting and implementing improvements.
- Research development improvements and keep up to date with best software practices
Skills and experience
- Good understanding of OOD and Design Patterns
- Some grounding in front end and back end technologies covering:
- Backend: Java, Sringboot required.
- MySQL and JPA / Hibernate
- Experience in REST API management.
- Unit testing using JUnit or similar
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Experience in the following will be highly regarded:
- AWS platform
- Jenkins or similar
- Github and JIRA
- Third Party Integrations
Job benefits and perks
- Work with a passionate and client focused team.
- RDO's and generous bonus annual leave entitlements.
- Opportunity to undertake further training with our ongoing commitment to your personal and professional development.
- Opportunity to work with the latest Java technologies
Follow our company page to be the first to know about upcoming opportunities!
Permanent Residency is a requirement for this position
Please email your resume to the People and Culture Team by selecting 'APPLY NOW'