Administration Officer- Corporate Services
Advertiser: KARIMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Nov 2018
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- $44,000 - $52,496
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Administration Officer- Corporate Services (This is an Aboriginal Identified position)
Total Package: up to $52,496
(Base salary $44,000 including leave loading, plus superannuation and salary sacrificing opportunities)
Would you like to work in a supportive team that enjoys many ongoing learning opportunities and works in an environment where every day is different?
KARI is the largest accredited Aboriginal Out of Home Care (OOHC) service in NSW. There is currently the opportunity to join this ever growing service located in Liverpool.
KARI is looking to employ a dedicated, motivated and dynamic person to join our team as Administration Officer. We see this role as being vital in regard to service delivery across all areas. The person we are looking to employ would have the following attributes:
- High level communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and an understanding of systems management.
- Good computer skills with knowledge of the Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook, and capacity to navigate the internet for work purposes.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
If you think you have the skills we are looking for and you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com
If you would like to find out more about the position, please visit our website www.kari.org.au/get-involved/employment-opportunities/ to review the job description or contact Virginia Texeira on 02 8782 0300 for any further information.