Customer Service Officer - Building ProductsPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Nov 2018
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
We are a Melbourne based family company specialising in the importation, supply and installation of ceramic tile, brick facing and ceramic façades for a range of commercial, industrial and sporting / leisure based building and civil infrastructure projects. The company is the Australian agent for multiple premium German quality brands.
We seek an experienced, well organised and high energy Customer Service Officer to provide a range of sales support, sales administration and dispatch functions across the business. These activities include coordinating quoting and pricing to customers and facilitating provision of samples and delivery activities in conjunction with the Storeman and administration staff.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar customer service role. Whilst not essential there will be a preference for candidates with experience in the building products, building construction or allied industries. Specific experience in a customer service role working with ceramic tiling and / or building façades will be highly advantageous.
The following skills and attributes are essential to your future success in this role:
- A self-motivated, high energy, service orientated candidate who values providing an effective and efficient experience to the customer
- You will be methodical and well organised with an ability to prioritise and to work under pressure with competing deadlines
- Friendly, courteous and confident phone manner with strong verbal and written communication skills
- An eye for detail
- Maintenance of a professional and businesslike manner
- Sound commercial / business acumen and ability to prepare and maintain Excel based registers and pricing spreadsheets
- Sound skills in Microsoft Office, related applications and CRM systems such as Sales Force
We will negotiate a mutually suitable salary package including base salary and superannuation.
Please respect that we do not wish to be contacted by Recruitment companies.
For a confidential discussion concerning this opportunity, please call Keron on 0447 038 669. To apply please respond via Seek with CV and covering letter.