Landscape Construction - Commercial Open Space
Advertiser: Peco Constructions Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2018
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Gardening & Landscaping
Peco Constructions is an established commercial landscape contractor specialising in medium to large projects across outer Melbourne's, Eastern, Northern and Western suburbs. Projects typically involve earthworks, construction of metal or timber structures, structural concrete, paving, irrigation or drainage, advanced tree planting and garden beds.
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated Qualified Landscape Gardener to join our growing business, who want to grow and advance with the business. You must be fully qualified and have a minimum of three years experience in commercial landscape construction.
This is a 'hands on' job requiring the ability to motivate and lead others by example with limited supervision. Visit our website at pecoconstructions.com.au
Tasks will include:
- Setout of tree planting , garden beds and paving
- Preparation of crushed rock base for concrete and paving
- Advanced tree planting, garden bed planting & mulching
- Use of mobile plant
- Providing methodology and technical assistance to labourers
To be successful in this role we would expect;
- Minimum 3 – 5 years' experience on commercial projects in a similar role
- Be trades qualified (minimum Certificate III) in Landscape Construction or similar
- Be licenced to operate mobile plant and medium vehicles (MR)
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to read and interpret plans & drawings
- Have an eye for detail
- Be exceptionally well organised.
- Be able to analyse and solve problems
- Demonstrate clear & effective communication
- Be committed to running a clean and safe working site
Salary and conditions will be negotiated for the right candidate.