Wanted: More than a Contracts Admin
Advertiser: Luke’s Landscaping Co.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2018
- $55,000 - $69,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Contracts Administration
Firstly don't be put off from this add if you feel you are under or over qualified (either one) Whats most important to me is that you are willing to change, embrace new ways of thinking, problems solve and be creative. I am looking for people who will do whatever it takes to get the job done (ethically and legally of course) I know you are out there.
I do not want to have an average business and am looking for people who are far above average 'mainly in their attitude and thinking' right now at this very moment we are in the process of significant expansion and are moving our business from Maddington to Osbourne Park over the next few months. This means things are changing fast, we have new needs and need new people!
I want the very best people with the very best attitude to work for me.
- Will you come in early and stay back late?
-Are you unsatisfied with the way things currently are?
- Will you do whatever it takes to (ethically and legally) get the job done?
- Are you a problem solver or do you have a problem for every solution?
- Will you take massive action or are you all talk?
- Do you care about people and customer service?
- Are you willing to 110% Commit to a growing business in the early stages of expansion, this means you will most likely work harder than you have ever worked before?
- Do you want to be around people who are committed to success, who won’t accept excuses and who have big plans?
- Do you want to be able to significantly contribute?
- Will you go the extra mile?
- Do you want to grow with a business?
- Are you capable and able to sort things out?
- Are you an ethical person?
- Are you obsessed with success?
- Do you want more than a 9-5?
In this role you will be responsible for assisting the company director and field staff in the office
- Obtain competitive quotations from subcontractors and suppliers
- Draft landscape works quotations for approval by the Estimator or Construction Manager
- Update and maintain various registers, including tracking project variations
- Prepare and submit project payments, final claims and variations
- Distribute contractual correspondence
- Ensure OH&S compliance, including the preparation of SWIMS as required
- Assisting senior project staff and site supervisors where required to ensure that projects run smoothly
- Liaise with clients, subcontractors and project stakeholders
- Support office administration staff as directed
- Prepare profit and loss reports following the completion of projects to submit to the Director
Also when require you will need to assist other office staff with accounts recievable invoicing, receipting, answering the phone, filing, data entry, creditor reconciliation, and more. You will support the company's director and create awesome relationships with everyone who comes into contact with our business and most importantly will be super organised (main skill I'm looking for) and take full ownership of this. There is much more to the role than this which can be explained at interview stage. Also if you want this job I need you to insert the word (Landscaping Perth) into your cover letter and in your Video at least once in each.
If this video and job ad speaks to you, please apply - the main thing I care about is your attitude, your proven ability to produce results and if you can fit this role. If this you, I need you to do two things right now.
1. Send me a 2 minute Video to email@example.com
2. Send me your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Luke Porter - Director and Founder