Managers, Logistics and Engine Maintenance Trades, Planners
Advertiser: TAE AerospaceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2018
- Brisbane, Western Suburbs & Ipswich
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Technicians
Are you ready to help support the world’s most powerful jet fighter engine?
TAE Aerospace is getting ready for the arrival of the F135 engine of the Joint Strike Fighter – the most powerful and advanced jet fighter engine in the world.
We have been selected from a global pool of potential providers as the Asia-Pacific’s Regional Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) provider for the Pratt & Whitney F135 engine. This means we’ll support operators in Australia and beyond, including US Forces deployed in the region.
Our new, state-of-the-art aerospace facility is currently under construction in Bundamba, Queensland. Once complete, it will accommodate the F135 program as well as our existing engine programs, our aerospace engineering team and an advanced manufacturing capability.
At TAE Aerospace, our quality and safety standards are exceptionally high, and we need exceptional people to meet them.
We are currently seeking Expressions of Interest from qualified and experienced Managers, Engine Tradespersons, Warehouse and Logistics Personnel and Production Planner/Schedulers. Capability for the F135 engine work is required in the first half of 2019.
Preferred qualifications/experience, depending on position:
- Certificate III or IV mechanical trade qualifications
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul experience on gas-turbine engines
- Experience working in an aerospace/propulsion MRO environment, complex engineering or mechanical/maintenance environment
- Broad knowledge of and experience in logistics and material management practices
- Working knowledge of maintenance planning and/or scheduling
- Experience in leading teams in either a warehouse or MRO environment
- Lean/6 Sigma or equivalent continuous improvement experience
- Knowledge of and experience working with the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Experience working with SAP / IFS or other enterprise management system
Ability to obtain Defence Security Clearance
To join our team you will need to be self-motivated and enjoy working to the highest standards. Your written and verbal communications skills will be outstanding, as will your attention to detail. You will also have the ability to work as part of a large team of multi-skilled personnel.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply online.
Expressions of Interest must be received by 09 December 2018.
For more information on TAE Aerospace visit our website www.taeaerospace.com