General Manager- Steel Framing Company
Advertiser: Safeway Steel FramesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2018
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- $80,000 - $99,999 plus super and expenses.
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
About the business
We manufacture and supply steel frames for the residential and commercial construction sector from light weight steel. As a small sized company our team knows the importance of being able to develop and implement multiple skills. We are experiencing vigorous growth in our market share of the industry with our products and services. We need the services of an experienced manager to continue to oversee the daily tasks of other team members and implement strategies to improve workflow processes for efficiency
About the role
The role will typically suit a multi disciplined person capable of:
- Managing employees tasks
- Estimating and preparing tender documents
- Sales and marketing including social media
- Project management and site visits
Benefits and perks
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to continue to grow and develop their techniques and strengths while given the freedom to try new things and bring ideas to the business.
We advocate for well being and strong families so we don't allow weekend work. We aim to be flexible in order to achieve healthy work\ life balance.
Your performance will be regularly internally reviewed with opportunities for pay increases.
The role can be tailored to suit your strengths and preferences.
Skills and experience
You will need to have experience in:
- reading construction drawings and plans
- managing employees and assigning tasks
- be willing to be flexible with stepping into any gaps in the workflow process
- sociable and well presented to meet with potential and current clients
- good sales techniques and processes