- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2018
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Foreperson/Supervisors
Verifact is currently seeking Traffic Control Supervisors based in the Brisbane, however travel to other worksites in Brisbane will be required.
Working in this fast paced, client driven environment, the successful applicant will be responsible for client satisfaction at the Ganger / Foreman level. The Supervisor must also understand the capabilities and size of their workforce to allow them to meet the needs of our clients, the workforce and the company.
The Traffic Control Supervisor will report directly to the Operations Manager, however is required to work in a team with other Operational Staff to assist with the growth of the business and to deal with key account operational matters as required.
Education, Technical skills and knowledge
- MUST have Traffic Control Tickets (Traffic Management, Control Traffic with a Stop/Slow Bat & Traffic Management Implementation);
- Traffic Management Design (TMD) would be desirable or must be able to be obtained within 6 months of employment;
- Must have a current Manual Drivers Licence;
- Working knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety as well as MUTCD Part 3 and TCAS.
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated supervisory experience;
- Strong communication and leadership skills with the ability to on-board, induct and motivate a team;
- Delivering results and exceeding customer expectations;
- Problem solving;
- Demonstrate initiative.
To apply for this position click 'Apply for this job'.