Digital Marketing Specialist (Work from Home)
Advertiser: Vortala Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2018
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
Digital Marketing Specialist (Australia Based)
Family-Friendly Hours & Work from Home
Fast-Growing Digital Marketing Leader
Healthcare Focus…Helping Doctors Succeed
In 2004, Steve Anson and Bill Esteb founded Vortala with a simple vision to help doctors grow their practice using the Internet.
Today, our dedicated team of 75 marketing professionals serve thousands of healthcare practices worldwide. Busy doctors trust Vortala to manage their practice website and lead their digital marketing strategy.
Our core values are Trust, Service and Innovation. Our team culture is based on practicing an Outward Mindset which is the simple idea that, “our success is a by-product of helping others succeed.”
Is our culture a good fit with your work and life philosophy?
Our brands include, Perfect Patients (allied healthcare), Smile Marketing (dental) and we’re expanding into other healthcare verticals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, your mission is to help our clients get and keep more new patients! The focus of your role is client management and you’ll work closely with expert internal departments including SEO, PPC, graphic design, web development and copywriting.
To keep pace with the ever-changing digital landscape, you’ll be provided with ongoing training and development opportunities.
Reporting to the Manager, Smile Marketing, you’ll work with our specialist dental brand, Smile Marketing and manage an established portfolio of practice clients. Your specific role responsibilities include:
- Project management of new client websites
- Taking formal website design briefs
- Interviewing clients (recorded for website content development by our internal copywriters)
- Managing client expectations and internal resources to insure our service delivers exceptional new patient results
- Working alongside internal specialists (SEO, PPC, graphic design, development and copywriting) to manage your clients digital strategy.
- Monitor website performance to optimise conversion and other key performance metrics
HOW TO SECURE AN INTERVIEW
To be invited for an interview, you should possess the following skills and experience:
- Superior client service/management experience
- Excellent organization skills to effectively prioritize tasks and initiatives
- Experience in local marketing strategy including a working knowledge of all aspects of websites and digital marketing
- Strong knowledge and experience with; Google Analytics, SEO best practices, Google Adwords “PPC”, Social Media Management “SMM”
- Good working knowledge of Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress or similar)
- Power-user with productivity tools including email, web search, CRMs and online collaboration apps (e.g. Slack)
Experience in the health profession and working with doctors is desirable but not essential.
Our mantra is, “the company can only grow as fast as its people.”
This means we’re committed to your ongoing personal and professional development including weekly individual and team development activities and attending the company’s annual retreat in the USA.
This is a full-time position with flexible, family-friendly hours.
You’ll work from the comfort of your home office and connect with your colleagues worldwide using the most advanced online collaboration tools.
Vortala is a fast-growing, equal opportunity employer riding the healthcare and technology wave.
Ready for a new challenge with a company that cares deeply about you and your development?
PLEASE APPLY HERE: