Trainer and Assessor | Auto Sales (Parts)
Advertiser: Motor Trade Association of South Australia IncMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Dec 2018
- Negotiable Based Upon Experience
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Teaching - Vocational
The Motor Trade Association Training and Employment Centre trains 800 students and has an excellent reputation as both a Group Training Organisation (GTO) and Registered Training Organisation (RTO) within the Motor Industry.
Benefits and Culture:
- The chance to work with a well-established training and employment organisation.
- Work within a great team environment and take part in our Social club and team activities.
- Use of company car available for your work.
- Work alongside supportive management.
About the Role:
We are offering an exciting and challenging opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our dedicated team working across South Australia as a Trainer and Assessor | Auto Sales (Parts).
The successful candidate will have a strong ability to identify opportunities and develop innovative solutions with a flexible attitude and a drive to succeed.
Individuals with experience in Auto Sales (parts) are welcome to apply.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Classroom and in the workplace training and assessment.
- Grow the Automotive Sales (Parts) Training Division and generate revenue by increasing the number of Automotive Sales (Parts) industry apprentices.
- Develop and implement new curricula and technology.
- Maintaining attendance registers and training records on a weekly basis in My Profiling.
- Develop and maintain industry relationships.
- Ensure all legislative and compliance requirements are met.
To view a detailed copy of the job description, please access through the MTA website www.mtaofsa.com.au/careers
Skills and Experiences:
- Qualified tradesperson/mechanic with up-to-date automotive industry knowledge and experience.
- Current Driver’s Licence.
- Automotive Parts sales experience.
- A professional approach and the ability to work with young people and consult with Industry.
- Effective communication skills.
- Energetic, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Proven sales ability, business development experience and relationship building skills.
- Ability to deliver training in the classroom, workshop and within Industry environments.
- TAE4110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment will be advantageous, but not essential. Certificate IV TAE training will be provided.
Please apply via SEEK addressing the selection criteria above by clicking on Apply Now” with your Cover Letter and CV.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a Child Related Employment Screening Assessment.
The MTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer