Senior Family Lawyer
Advertiser: Farrar Gesini DunnMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Dec 2018
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Family Law
We are a leading Family Law looking for the right person to join our Sydney team.
We are National firm based in Double Bay with a large team of experienced staff in our Canberra and Melbourne offices. (FGD has been operating for over 20 years)
We are a close knit team who enjoy coming to work each day and genuinely care about our clients and community.
We are a progressive office, we're paperless and we like to hold Valentine's Day events. In a nutshell, we do things differently. We want to change the way Family Law is practised in Australia and help our People develop rewarding careers.
- We are looking to grow and expand our Sydney office with this role;
- You will work within a close team and run your own family law matters, as well as collaborate with the team to apply groupthink to difficult situations;
- We support and facilitate training and upskilling;
- We encourage and facilitate marketing opportunities to grow and maintain your referrers;
- You will have the opportunity to provide mentoring and supervision of more junior lawyers.
- You are an established and experienced Family Lawyer with at least 4 years PQE.
- You want to work for a firm which leads in innovative ways of assisting our clients to resolve their disputes and in how we work.
- You have your own referral network and/or an established practice that you can bring to our firm.
- You can think outside the box and work in a paperless environment.
- You want a job where you appear in Court, or mediations and collaborations or both, on a regular basis.
- You thrive in a challenging and varied working environment.
- You can work autonomously and as part of a team.
- You can make the occasional trip to Canberra and Melbourne.
Sounding like a good fit?
Send your resume, an interesting story about yourself and a list of three of your favourite things (told you we were different!) to FGD People Manager, Georgie McGrath email@example.com
Remuneration package will be in accordance with qualifications and experience.