Business Developer Manager @ Fast Growing Digital Agency
Advertiser: Megaphone MarketingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Nov 2018
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
An exciting and rare career opportunity in sales at a social media agency: We're recruiting!
We aren't your typical social media marketing company:
Our team focuses on education and fun. We dedicate time to learn the latest to ensure we are the smartest marketers and business developers out there. We heavily invest back into our employees to ensure they are growing both personally and professionally at a fast rate.
Our growth has come from a company culture of personal development, intrapreneurship and a reputation for getting amazing results.
If you believe you'd be a valuable addition to the team, get in touch with us!
The type of business developer we're seeking:
Getting into Megaphone Marketing is difficult! and working here is challenging yet rewarding.
We are looking for smart, passionate, and ambitious people only. You should have expertise in the following:
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience
- Understanding of sales psychology & process
- Understanding how to scale a sales organisation
- A track record of working hard & getting results
- A basic understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Great communication skills
- A willingness to learn and a drive to become the best they can be.
- Experience as a team leader and understanding setting KPI's and using sales CRM is preferred but not essential
Most importantly, you must be obsessed with success as there is no upper limit to how much you can succeed with us!
What type of work will you be doing?
- Managing our sales team
- Managing our growth strategy
- Meeting prospective clients
- Building strong relationships
- Generating marketing strategies
- Presenting strategies to businesses
- Growing our sales team
Benefits we offer:
- Uncapped commissions with high earning potential
- Individual and team rewards and commission
- Monthly Learn Days where you are given courses and training and get to present ideas to the team
- Monthly team events
- A very generous leave policy
- Access to free food/restaurant launches as we run one of Melbourne's biggest food Instagram's @eating.melbourne
- A focus on work life balance
- Uncapped growth potential
- Many more
Interested? Here's what to do next
Read about us to see if you share our values and beliefs. Also, check out our website to see if you're excited by the work we do.
Then if you would like to apply please send your cover letter and resume to Max at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include in your cover letter a story or example of how you are an ambitious person to showcase your passion!