Podiatrist Full-time or Part-time Melbourne
Advertiser: DimpleMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Nov 2018
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Other
Enjoy a work/life balance that allows you to do the work you love and still have time for your other passions!
Dimple are on the lookout for enthusiastic and dedicated podiatrists who share our vision and values of do right, be loved and go beyond.
With a young & vibrant culture, a dedicated support hub, caring and engaged team members, great benefits and values driven in our day-to-day actions - what more could you ask for?
Check out this video to get a real feel of what it's like to work for Australia's leading aged care mobile podiatry provider:
We are seeking people who have:
- A passion for making a difference. A commitment to ensuring both the emotional and physical well being of every resident.
- Tertiary Qualification in Podiatry and current AHPRA registration.
- Current National Police Clearance valid for Aged Care/ Vulnerable People.
- Own Transport and current driver's license
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to work both autonomously and be a team player.
- Technology savvy person able to navigate and use modern apps and software.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Provide comprehensive podiatry assessments and treatments to residents living within aged care facilities on a 6-8 week cycle.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with residents, families, staff and other multi-disciplinary professionals in order to provide exemplary customer service to our clients.
- Utilise and manage our online system. (iPad provided).
- All equipment and consumables provided
- Required to do one regional trip in the 6-8 week schedule (overnight and meal allowance is provided and accommodation is paid and arranged for you!)
ABOUT THE REWARD
For your work and commitment, you'll receive:
- A competitive salary package.
- Paid development days, roadshows, annual conferences, and CPD arranged for you.
- Comprehensive administration and operations team that arrange schedules, claims all the Medicare/DVA on your behalf and is there to support you.
- Opportunities to work with experienced mentors or become one yourself.
- Opportunities to pursue multiple career pathways into clinical, management or into our other business streams.
- Quarterly $75 health hit allowance to keep yourself healthy.
- Company covered Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Transfer your employment to any state/ territory for a secondment if we are hiring.
Apply Now through Seek if you share our vision – to change the way the world values and celebrates elders and if you want to deliver quality care that shines!
Alternatively, send your cover letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Recruitment Agencies Please