Podiatrist Full-time or Part-time Tasmania
Advertiser: DimpleMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Nov 2018
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Other
Dimple are on the lookout for enthusiastic and dedicated podiatrists who share our vision and values of do right, be loved and go beyond.
With a young & vibrant culture, a dedicated support hub, caring and engaged team members, great benefits and values driven in our day-to-day actions - what more could you ask for?
Check out this video to get a real feel of what it's like to work for Australia's leading aged care mobile podiatry provider:
What is required to join Australia's leading aged care mobile podiatry provider?
- A passion for helping others ensuring both the emotional and physical well being of every resident
- Tertiary Qualification in Podiatry and current AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Clearance valid for Aged Care/ Vulnerable People
- Own Transport and driver's license
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- The ability to work both autonomously and within a team, locally and remotely
- Based in or willing to relocate to Tasmania
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Provide comprehensive podiatry assessments and treatments to aged care facilities on a 6-8 week cycle
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with residents, families, staff and other multi-disciplinary professionals in order to provide exemplary customer service to our clients
- Manage an online system that has all the information you need regarding a facility and residents and is where you document treatment notes for patients (iPad provided)
- All equipment and stock provided.
- Required to do one regional trip in the 6-8 week schedule (overnight and meal allowance is provided and accommodation is paid and arranged for you)
- Comprehensive administration and operations team that arrange schedules, claim Medicare/DVA on your behalf and is there to support you.
ABOUT THE REWARD
- Attractive salary package - plus incentives and allowances.
- Enjoy genuine work/life balance through flexible start and finish times.
- Paid development days, roadshows, annual conferences and CPD arranged for you.
- Opportunities to work with experienced mentors or become one yourself.
- Opportunities to pursue multiple career pathways into clinical, management or other business streams.
- Quarterly $75 health hit allowance to keep yourself healthy.
- Company covered Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Transfer your employment to any state/ territory for a secondment if we are hiring.
Apply today if you share our vision – to change the way the world values and celebrates elders and if you want to deliver quality care that shines!