Diploma Qualified Co-educator
Advertiser: Roseberry House Early Learning CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Nov 2018
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
Roseberry House ELC is a homely, family owned long daycare centre. We pride ourselves on our professional and long standing reputation that is evident within the community. We offer an above ratio environment and great working conditions for all educators.
Roseberry House ELC boasts a well resourced environment which enhances the ability to effectively plan for children's learning and development.
Roseberry House ELC is currently recruiting for a confident diploma qualified educator from January 2019. The position is for the 0-2 age group, a class of 16 children and five educators. We offer great working conditions, professional development, ongoing coaching and mentoring, and leadership and growth opportunities.
If you are the educator we're looking for, you will:
- Hold a Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care or equivalent
- Have a current First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Management Certificates,Working With Children's Check, and police check
- Be positive, motivated and enthusiastic, with a willingness to learn and grow
-Be a team player with the ability to show initiative and be flexible
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Have knowledge and understanding of the RIE philosophy (desired, but not essential)
- Have experience with planning an educational program (desired, but not essential)
- Have basic knowledge of Story Park (desired, but not essential)
If this is you, apply now!