Advertiser: Cambridge Boxhill Language AssessmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Nov 2018
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Other
The Occupational English Test (OET) is an English language test that assesses the language and communication skills of healthcare professionals who seek to register and practice in an English-speaking environment. OET has experienced strong growth with the test now delivered through 112 test venues in 40 countries.
Since March 2013, OET has been owned and managed by Cambridge Boxhill Language Assessment Trust (CBLA), a venture between Cambridge English and Box Hill Institute. Cambridge English Language Assessment, part of the world-renowned University of Cambridge, is the world's leading provider of language assessment for learners and teachers of English. Over 5 million people take Cambridge English exams each year in more than 130 countries.
Your new role
Join a small but diverse HR team supporting Cambridge Boxhill Learning Assessment through a period of rapid growth. To keep up with this growth we have several exciting initiatives in play. We are focusing on our employees’ health and wellbeing and have just implemented an Employee Assistance Program. Additionally, we are exploring the implementation of a HRIS and have appointed a Talent Acquisition Specialist, this means that there will be great opportunity set up processes and policies to support the employee lifecycle. You will be a great allrounder willing to roll up your sleeves, administratively strong and empowered to challenge our HR mindsets with your business insights.
You will have
· Qualifications in a Business related discipline (or working towards it)
· Exposure to projects (desirable)
· Strengths in administration and will be an Excel wiz!
· Well developed interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and manage stakeholders at all levels
· A focus on business improvement to with the ability identify efficiencies
What we offer
· A truly is a unique opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organisation with an amazing product
· A vibrant diverse and inclusive culture that strongly supports its team members with an active social club
· Ongoing training and development
· Modern offices located in the CBD
· A strong focus on staff wellbeing with a flexible work environment, weekly fresh fruit, EAP Program and staff massage!
Submit a cover letter and resume highlighting your experience against the role requirements.
Enquiries can be directed to the HR Team on 'firstname.lastname@example.org'