- Job Listing Date
- 23 Nov 2018
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
The Brisbane Airport Hotels Group encompasses the Novotel, Pullman and ibis Brisbane Airport Hotels, as well as the Brisbane Airport Conference Centre. Located only minutes, the Novotel Brisbane Airport is part of the first accommodation and meeting and event space to be developed in this precinct.
Novotel Brisbane Airport comprises of 157 guest rooms, 6 meeting rooms, Restaurant and Bar, a rooftop lap pool, gymnasium and sauna.
We are currently recruiting for a Food and Beverage Supervisor. The successful candidate will assist the Food & Beverage Manager in the daily management of the department. You will do this by ensuring that both you and all F&B staff provide exceptional guest service whilst adhering to the properties policies and procedures. This will include the training and development of the team to enable team members to meet or exceed our guest’s expectations at all times. As part of this role you will complete shifts where you will responsible for the smooth running of the Food and beverage outlets in the absence of senior management.
This is an exciting opportunity for a professional looking to take the next step in their career
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous Supervisory experience in a Hotel or Restaurant environment, 2-3 years
- Experience working in a high volume events department.
- High level of organisational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Commitment to exceeding customer expectations and requests
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible working hours including the ability to work weekends, public holidays, morning and night shifts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We thank all interested parties in advance for their application, however only successful applicants will be contacted.