Apprentice Boilermaker Junior position
Advertiser: ATB Metal FabMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Nov 2018
- Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Civil/Structural Engineering
ATB Metal Fab is currently seeking an enthusiastic first year apprentice to join our team. We fabricate and install structural steel, handrails balustrading, Stairs, Screens and a wide variety of other work in the building industry. We work on Schools, Shopping Centres and Government buildings. We use material such as Mild Steel, Aluminium and Stainless Steel.
If you want to learn to be a quality tradesman and be able to adapt to a wide variety work, then this could be for you.
The successful applicant will learn the following:
- How to fabricate and work with steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
- How to read drawings
- How to use machinery such as Guillotine, Cropper and press brake.
- How to weld with Steel, aluminium and Stainless Steel.
- How to Mig, Tig and stick weld.
- How to install structural steel and other metalwork.
- How to use Scissor lifts and Boom lifts.
- How to become a valued member of a small team
To succeed with your application you must have the following attributes:
- Possess a car licence
- Be energetic and hardworking.
- Have the desire to learn and advance yourself.
- Be willing to work regular overtime.
- Have an understanding or passion for metalworking.
- Must have a current car licence
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org