Advertiser: Bulk Transport EquipmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Nov 2018
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Engineering Drafting
BTE is a manufacturer of specialised Heavy Duty Transport Equipment. Our main focus is the tipper industry, but also services the waste, recycling and other niche markets.
The role is to join the existing Engineering team.
The role involves, but is not limited to the following duties-
- Preparation of sales drawings.
- Preparation of specification and drawing packs for production.
- Design of new equipment with an understanding of current transport regulations.
- Liaising with production during the course of a trailer build.
- Some purchasing and production assistance.
The successful candidate will have some, if not all, of the following-
- Experience in AutoCAD 2D and Solidworks 3D.
- Experience in the Heavy Transport Industry.
- An ability to work in a team environment.
- A proven ability to problem solve.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
- Production background.