Hong Kong Country ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Dec 2018
- Asia Pacific, China, Hong Kong & Taiwan
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
Hong Kong Country Manager
Our client, a globally renowned provider of claims management solutions, with an expansive network in more than 70 countries, has an exciting new opportunity for a Country Manager / Loss Adjuster based in our Hong Kong branch.
Your new role
You are a solutions focused manager who demonstrates personal integrity and resilience. Your remit will focus on the performance of operations within Hong Kong, specifically achieving revenue growth and operating earnings through effective leadership and cost management. Significant experience within the Insurance market will be necessary in order to provide effective leadership to the region, ensuring high levels of service delivery are provided.
This hybrid role is a challenging but rewarding combination of managing day to day operations and a small case load of major loss/complex claims. As an experienced loss adjuster, you will have a proven capability in managing high value property and casualty claims across many sectors.
Additionally, you will ideally possess a network of influential stakeholders in the market and actively pursue new opportunities for business development, across both the local and international markets.
What you’ll need to succeed
- ACILA - Australasian Institute of Chartered Loss Adjusters or equivalent qualification.
- Proven experience of operating in a diverse, challenging environment - driving revenue growth and achieving financial targets.
- Experience operating at the requisite management level at both strategic and operational levels.
- Languages – English, (Mandarin and Cantonese would be a benefit but not a pre-requisite).
- Understanding of corporate governance, audit and compliance processes.
- Sound financial acumen and knowledge of financial planning and PL accountability.
- Proven experience in Business Development, Sales and Marketing strategies.
- Ability to travel occasionally
What you’ll get in return
- Leadership influence on the strategic growth of the business
- Competitive salary and benefits
If this role is what you have been looking for 'apply now'.
Please ensure you are eligible to work in Hong Kong before you apply.
This position is not open to Job Agencies.
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a general manager?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?
- What's the largest size team you have managed?