- Job Listing Date
- 26 Nov 2018
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Management
Verifact is a Traffic Management Company with depots across South East Queensland. Due to an increase in work, Verifact is seeking an Operations Manager to manage and grow the Brisbane North Area utilising new and existing clients.
The Operations Manager will report directly to the State Operations Manager, however is required to work in a team with other Operational Staff. This role is suited to someone with a background in Traffic Management, Maintenance or Construction, from the client or contractor side with a passion for operations, contract management and business development.
You will be required to perform the following duties;
- Effective Management of Employees;
- Oversee Specific Depot Rostering;
- Operational Management of Depot and Region;
- Fleet Management &;
- Job Assessment and Quoting.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills, experience & attributes;
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated Operational experience;
- A Strong WH&S Mindset;
- Hold a strong lead generation capability;
- Have Commercial acumen – comfortable with P&L;
- Strong communication and leadership skills with confidence in personnel management;
- Competence in Office Suite &;
- A desire for strong Customer Relationships and Development.
Education, Technical Skills and Knowledge;
- Must have Traffic Control Tickets (Traffic Management, Control Traffic with a Stop/Slow Bat & Traffic Management Implementation);
- Traffic management Design (TMD) would be desirable or must be able to be obtained within 6 months of employment;
- Must have a current Manual Drivers Licence &;
- Working knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety as well as MUTCD Part 3 and TCAS.
The role is fast paced, demanding and requires someone with a relentless passion for client satisfaction and a sense for accuracy and detail. High level technical traffic control knowledge and TGS/TMP drafting experience will be highly regarded.
In return you will be provided with an attractive package, a supportive team environment and further education and training for the right person.
Please click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your application.
Please note that due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.