Special Needs Assistant/Integration Aide
Advertiser: Melbourne Montessori SchoolMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Nov 2018
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Teaching Aides & Special Needs
Melbourne Montessori School
- x2 Part Time positions: one for a primary school aged child, the other an adolescent student;
- Caulfield Campus;
- Primary age group focus.
- An established kindergarten, primary and secondary school now offering Years 7-10;
- Growth planned in Senior School;
- A provider of quality education using Montessori pedagogy;
- A vibrant school community of approximately 450 students and 60 staff across two campuses
- Part Time hours;
- Montessori education exposure;
- Vibrant and supportive small community environment.
- Qualified with Certificate of Support Education (Integration Aide), or relevant teaching qualification;
- Experienced working with primary school or adolescent aged students;
- Energetic and passionate about providing quality learning support;
- Keen to work with educators and parents to enhance student outcomes.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 11th December, 2018.
Find out more about us at www.melbournemontessori.vic.edu.au
A Working With Children Check and First Aid will be required.
Please submit your Resume and brief Cover Letter via Seek.
*Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Melbourne Montessori School is committed to a Child Safe school environment and we have extensive recruitment and screening processes in place.