Front-end developer - agency team lead
Advertiser: Lamb Digital AgencyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Nov 2018
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
About the business
Lamb Agency was born as an initiative to challenge traditional agencies. We've been in the agency game and decided to change the rules. Rather than being a "Jack of all Trades" we do digital well. We are committed to providing a premium digital service and stand out because we truly care about both our clients and our accounts. We develop trusting relationships and excite valuable transformative outcomes.
We pride ourselves on the evolution of our agency processes but never see our people as being expendable. On the contrary our process is driven by our people, we listen and adapt.
We believe that operational innovation is the catalyst for progressive attitudes and that collectively this fuels extraordinary results. As a team we are always looking to improve, transform and evolve alongside the technologies we promote.
We pride ourselves in providing a close-knit and collaborative work environment which moves fast, works hard and remains on the cutting edge.
We service a broad range of client categories, startup and SME, Enterprise and Government accounts where digital marketing requirements have necessitated vastly varying approaches to project and account management.
Some of our key accounts include:
- Virgin Australia
- Culture Kings
- Wallace Bishop
- Dissh Boutiques
- Rhythm Livin
- National Storage
- Lite n Easy
- World Science Festival
Benefits & Perks:
- A collaborative and fun, young team who strive to encourage each other's professional growth
- We have an office which has a gorgeous overlook to the Story Bridge. Best ever River Fire views!
- We have a very strong work/life culture. (no crunches!)
- We are passionate about producing consistent high-quality work
About the role
Lamb Agency is a premium digital agency with offices in Melbourne and Brisbane. We are looking for an outstanding front-end developer to join our Brisbane offices off the back of winning several major national brands.
This is an opportunity to do some of the best work in Brisbane.
Are you a front-end developer who wishes to push their capability (not their working hours) to the next level and produce work that they care about and would be proud to show off?
If you can demonstrate to us that you have a great attitude, enjoy solving complex problems and want to work in an environment where projects are set up for success, write in with a cover letter that shows us why you are the best person for this opportunity.
With four(4) or more years of development experience you are able to demonstrate:
- A familiarity with quoting and keeping to budget
- Experience with technical solution definition
- Contributing to agency wide process improvement
- An interest in taking an active leadership role within our established team
Technical skills that will help your application:
- Source control experience with GIT
- Responsive frameworks (eg. Foundation)
- Basic object-oriented programming (OOP) experience
- Experience with Laravel a bonus
- An excellent work ethic and a can-do attitude
- A talent for communicating ideas, issues and solutions in a team environment
- Passion for learning
- Initiative and confidence to make decisions on the fly
- Creative mindset
- Exceptional English (verbal & written)
- Previous agency experience is desirable
This is a great opportunity to grow as a leader within a premium digital agency and contribute to a fantastic portfolio of digital development for exciting brands.
Contact: "Professor Quacks"