Visual Merchandising Project coordinator
Advertiser: BlometMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Nov 2018
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Interior Design
About the business
Blomet is a startup business founded in 2015 striving on providing the best quality service and offering a wide range of retail solutions from Design to production for high profile brands within the luxury retail industry.
We built Blomet around our passionated people.
Our leitmotivs are: Innovation, Creativity & People
About the role
As Visual Merchandising Project Coordinator reporting to the Project Manager, you will join a young business driven by talent and passion.
You will supervise projects independently from the most prestigious luxury retail brands in Australia and New Zealand.
- Design and conception of trade marketing materials
- Planning and management of projects from conception to installation
- Quality control
- Installation management
Skills and experience
- Architect/Industrial designer degree
- CAD & Adobe Suite proficient
- Minimum 5 years' experience into similar role
- Be prepared to support the business as part of a small team.
- High attention to detail.
- Emphasise the vision of the company
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong knowledge of retail industry.