Bookkeeping / operations assistant
Advertiser: Novachem Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Nov 2018
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- $50,000 - $59,999 pro-rata 15 hours per week
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Novachem Pty Ltd is an Australian fine chemical import and distribution company located in Heidelberg West which specialises in chemical reference materials and research products for laboratory use.
The company distributes nationally from its local premises with additional distribution to New Zealand.
The company is seeking to employ on a part-time basis a bookkeeping / operations assistant who can take on a range of tasks within the business, focussing on bookkeeping operations, but on an as business needs dictate basis.
The candidate must be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Entry and management of accounts payable
- Organising and preparing supplier payments
- Managing overdue accounts receivable
- Performing bank reconciliations
- General administration duties and document management
- Processing payroll and maintaining employee records
The ideal candidate:
- Will have knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Will have bookkeeping experience
- Will have a working understanding of ERP systems and a capacity to learn and adapt quickly
- Will be self-starting and able to work in a small team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to troubleshoot and problem solve complex issues.
- Reliability and attention to detail
$55k+ pro-rata position commensurate with experience - 15 hours / week.
Applications should be sent by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday December 14th, 2018 with reference BOA2018
No solicitations from recruitment companies will be accepted or entertained.