Front of House Supervisor
Advertiser: Industry BeansMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Nov 2018
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
Launched in 2013, Industry Beans is an award-winning specialty coffee roaster, café operator and retail brand. From its flagship location in Fitzroy, Industry Beans roasts daily for its own venues, a family of premium hospitality venues around Australia and a large online community.
From grassroots beginnings, Industry Beans has grown into a refined hospitality and coffee brand, with exciting opportunities coming up in Melbourne and interstate for hospitality professionals of every experience looking to grow within an innovative and diverse company.
We are defined by:
- Delivering a fantastic hospitality experience
- A passion for outstanding coffee, food and beverage products
- A commitment to innovation and continuous improvement
- An inclusive and progressive working environment
- A commitment to creating career pathways for employees
Our goal for Industry Beans Hospitality Venues is to deliver a market-leading hospitality experience across coffee, food, retail and beverage.
A Front of House Supervisor position has opened at our venue in Fitzroy. Offering a great opportunity to work with an experienced, professional crew and a wide range of equipment in a progressive environment, this is a position for serious applicants only.
Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for assisting in the day to day running of the restaurant. Everyday duties include staff management and training, service coordination and stock control. This is a hands-on role that requires strong multi-tasking and co-ordination skills.
The position offers:
- Working with in an award winning venue
- A strong team of floor staff and baristas
- Espresso and filter bars
- Experienced and involved owners
- Excellent working conditions and remuneration with other benefits
- Day time hours
- Part-Time employment - 4 days (approximately 30 hours)
- Attractive salary
- Opportunity for career advancement within this company is available for those that display skill, passion and leadership qualities
The successful applicant will have:
- Significant experience in similar positions (minimum two years)
- Strong, modern management skills
- Strong FOH skills including host, waiting & barista
- Barista Skills (preferred)
- A hands on approach to management
- A passion for specialty coffee and high-end café food and service
- A positive and professional demeanor
- Self motivation, great energy and genuine career aspirations
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Please hit apply and submit your Resume and Cover Letter