CASUAL RESTAURANT STAFF - ZAMBRERO NEWMARKET
Advertiser: Zambrero NewmarketMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Nov 2018
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Kitchen & Sandwich Hands
Zambrero is a quick-service Mexican restaurant by trade and a humanitarian, socially responsible organisation by values. At Zambrero, we source the best ingredients, which are prepared and served in an exciting, fast-paced and dynamic environment. Every burrito or bowl purchased at Zambrero also helps provide a plate of food to those in the developing world through our plate4plate initiative.
We are seeking enthusiastic team players who enjoy a laugh at work to join our fun and friendly team!
About the Position
Our crew takes pride in preparing and serving Zambrero's delicious food. Reporting to the Store Manager, you will be required to consistently follow Zambrero's high standards of customer service, recipes, procedures, cleaning and sanitation to ensure that our guests' experience is always the best it can be. This exciting role will encompass the following key responsibilities:
- Completing hot and cold food preparation accurately, neatly and in a time-efficient fashion.
- Following recipes accurately and maintaining food preparation processes.
- Preparing food as needed, including anticipating and adapting to customer volume.
- Maintaining appropriate portion control and consistency, while monitoring food levels on the line.
- Maintaining proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards.
- Providing a friendly, high-quality customer experience to each Zambrero customer.
- Understanding and articulating Zambrero food with integrity.
Suitable candidates with the following skills and experience are encouraged to apply:
- Ability to exhibit cheerful, hardworking and helpful attitude and provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to cooperate as part of a team and foster positive work relationships with all restaurant personnel.
- Ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to customers and employees alike.
- Ability to maintain a professional, well-groomed and neat appearance at all times.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing customer levels as required.
The position offers genuine career progression opportunities, training programs and a chance to make a difference in the community. For further information regarding Zambrero – our food, our people and our culture, please refer to our website www.zambrero.com.
All applications will be considered in professional confidence. Only those applicants with suitable experience will be considered. To register your interest, please submit your application along with your cover letter today! Only successful applicants will be contacted.
You must have the right to work in Australia to be able to apply for this role.