Trainer and Assessor
Advertiser: ERGT AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Nov 2018
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Workplace Training & Assessment
Can you train underwater? How about on the water, in tiny spaces, dangling on the end of a rope or when the heat is really on? Can you teach people how to provide care when things go wrong?
ERGT Australia is an RTO accredited by ASQA, AMSA and OPITO, delivering safety, emergency response and incident management training from our centres around Australia.
Our Melbourne-based team is looking to grow and that’s where you come in.
This tight-knit team of passionate training professionals manage their dynamic work environment in a down-to-earth way, fuelled by fun and a passion for passing knowledge of safety and emergency response to our trainees. They are looking forward to incorporating your knowledge of training, HSE and preferably oil and gas and high risk environments, and your engaging training style, into the team. Most importantly… can you provide our trainees an engaging and relevant training experience where they really learn? We have the facility, the programs and the support; we just need your skills, experience and energy to make it happen.
Please address the following criteria in no more than 2 pages.
- Outline your latest industry exposure that is relevant to your industry and background
- The knowledge and skills you have for the disciplines you wish to deliver training
- Passion and motivated to deliver high quality training and assessment programs
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team, work autonomously and follow procedures
- Motivated towards development of self
- Demonstrated ability to apply safety work practices
- Certificate IV TAE 40110 / 40116
- Apply first Aid
Desired: (1 or more of the below)
- Industry experience - Oil & Gas / Marine / Processing / Mining / Industrial
- Offshore maritime qualifications
- Emergency response qualifications
This position is based out of Altona. Working 9 day rotation fortnight 7.30am - 5pm
Successful candidates will be provided an opportunity to build a career with a progressive company.
Please upload your selection criteria and tell us what drives you and why you would be a good fit with to our ERGT Team.
Can you provide our trainees and employees with an engaging and relevant training experience where they really learn? We have an amazing facility, the programs and the support; we just need your skills, experience and energy to make it happen.
If this is for you, apply now.